In accordance with Australian Dental Association guidelines,
Sweet Smile Dental Clinic
remains open for selected emergencies
We take the health and safety of our entire community very seriously.
It is critical that each of us play our part and take all necessary steps to keep ourselves, our loved ones, and our local communities safe.
Sweet Smile Dental Clinic's policy has always been to use strict cleaning and disinfection protocols as recommended by the Australian Dental Association. Notwithstanding, we are doing more to reduce the risk of transmission and to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- All visitors to the clinic are required to use the provided hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- Everyone who has returned from overseas within the last 14 days, or has been in contact with someone who has, is please to call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Anyone not being attended to in the clinic should not enter the premise.
- Patients are required to respect social distancing and to remain 1.5m away from one another.
- As a further precaution we have removed all magazines and newspaper from reception.
- If you feel unwell (fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, cough), we recommend that you consult your doctor and ask that you please call us to reschedule your appointment.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us on (03) 9842 9684 if you have any questions or concerns.
We are here to help.
For more information, please see:
National Coronavirus Information Line: 1800 020 080
Department of Health and Human Services: click here
We wish all our patients and associates a safe and healthy time
over this challenging period.
Dr Nima and the Sweet Smile Dental Team